Study guide for 555L Chapter 2 Quiz
Part 1 – Review and study your notes from Activity 10 (pg. 38). I have also posted my notes on Quia if you want to print out my notes. I will read five comprehension questions based on this lecture. All of the questions will be multiple choice.
Part 2 – You will listen to a lecture (~5 minutes long) about making movies and how CGI is incorporated into this process. I will play the lecture twice. You will take notes during the lecture. After the lecture, you will answer five short answer questions.
Part 3 – You will answer five short answer questions/list of specific information.
To prepare for part 3, STUDY:
Your notes from activity 10 (pg. 38)
Signal word examples (pg. 36)
Verbal/non-verbal instructor actions (pg. 33)
Information about using a recall column in note-taking (pg. 37)
*Please don't forget that all of you need to write and post two questions/answers to the blog by Monday, Feb 18th at midnight*
*If you have any questions, please email me*
Study well & see you Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment