Thursday, February 21, 2008

Idiom "Know someone inside out"

Know someone inside out, the meaning is: To know everithing about one person or thing;
To know someone really well.

Idiom normally used betwen friends conversation, or in closed relationships, for example when the wife is talking with her husband, and she know that he is lying, because both know each other really well. other important example when one person needed to do a test or Job evaluation and this person is ready, because he/she is completely sure that everithing is fine.

People that help me, Edward Sorrell, my brother in law: Jeffry Vickers, my husband c0-worker
and James Brand, Teacher in Auburn Adult School.

I learned of this assignment differents word sounds and I need practice theses, and I learned that Idioms are used in other cultures, with own language, but the context is the same.
Alternative Idioms: I can see right through, I know you like the back of my hand.

No comments: