Monday, March 31, 2008

Study Guide for Quiz #4

Part 1
Review and study your notes from Activity 7 (pg. 94-95) and Activity 10 (pgs. 98-99). I have also posted my notes on the blog for Activity 7. If you would like my notes from Activity 10, please email me. I will read four “complete the sentences” based on these lecture. All of the questions will be multiple choice.

Part 2
I will read four sentences that include numbers. You will fill in the missing numerical blanks.

Part 3
I will give you two “homework” assignments verbally. As you listen, you will take notes so that you remember the important parts of each assignment. When you are finished, you will answer four True-False questions for each assignment. I will read each assignment twice.

To prepare for part 4, STUDY:

Your notes from activity 10 (pg. 98-99)
Study the definitions and examples for the following terms: syndication/syndicated, fringe time, and cooperative advertising

Information about describing a chart/table (pg. 104)


*I encourage you to post two-three questions/answers to the blog by Wednesday, April 2nd at midnight.

*If you have any questions, please email me.

No comments: