Monday, March 31, 2008

Notes about Tuesday's class

As promised, we will be spending more time talking about chapter 4 than reviewing homework answers. We were supposed to be starting chapter 4 last Thursday and finishing it this Tuesday, but I'm going to be squeezing as much as possible into Tuesday's class so that we can move on.

Tuesday's Lesson Plan:

For Tuesday's class, you will be doing Activity 3 (pg. 89) with a partner.

We will listen to the lecture for Activity 10 together. I will have my lecture notes available for you to see on the OHP following the lecture.

I would like a few of you to volunteer to write your answers for Activity 11 (pg. 100) and Activity 13 (pg. 101) on the board.

In small groups, you will be discussing the questions from Activity 14, pgs. 102-103.

Finally, I have three different speaking exercises! Wow, I don't think we're going to get through all of this, but we'll try. We might end up doing the speaking exercises on Thursday before we take the Quiz for chapter 4.

See you tomorrow!
Grace

No comments: