Wednesday, March 19, 2008

American Figures Presentations

Hi 555L Students:
Hope you're enjoying your spring break. I sure am! Spring Break has been relaxing for me even though I'm just here at home. Thankfully I have such a wonderful group of students; otherwise, I might just keep on staying home :0) I look forward to seeing all of you on Tuesday!

I thought it might be helpful for you to know which American Figures have been chosen. You can change your choice until April 3rd but after that, no more switching.

Please keep in mind that you do NOT have to choose someone on my list. I really prefer that you choose someone that YOU are interested in because that will make your research more interesting and hopefully also lead to a more engaging presentation if we (as your audience) can tell that you LIKE this person.

Here's who has been chosen (if you don't see your name here--please email me ASAP and I'll update the blog)

Helen Keller ~ Kate
Theodore Roosevelt ~ Maria
Thomas Edison ~ Olga
Bill Cosby ~ Neranjalie
Walt Disney ~ Marimar
Elvis Presley ~ Lenke
John Wayne ~ Edith
Henry Ford ~ Alan
Oprah Winfrey ~ Mytrang
Lance Armstrong ~ Francisco
Michael Jordan ~ Miryan
Bill Gates ~ Myanh
Michelle Kwan ~ Nhung

Happy Easter,
Grace

2 comments:

Armando said...

i chose hugo chavez

Armando said...

jajaja sorry is cesar chavez sorry